Art: Finish off any Graduation art that you have yet to complete.
Dance: Please practice the graduation dance at home. Try doing it in the mirror, for your siblings, parents, grandparents, etc.
- Graduation Speech: Work on your groups speech - Should be typed / written out. Practice at home. Learn off by heart.
- Bring in Graduation letters from parents/guardians and picture(s) for the Memory Wall.
- NB. Kids are re-creating old photos for the graduation video. Please bring in clothes, props, etc. for the video. Tuesday 5th June will be the final day we are shooting the video so please have your clothes &/or props ready.
- Please bring in any decent hangers you have so that we can hang the graduation gowns.
Tickets please make sure you buy your graduation tickets asap and email me if you can't eat until later in the night e.g. because of Ramadan. And also please let me know re. dietary requirements, Halal food, vegetarian, etc.
NB. Here is the link for people to share pictures of the 6th class kids from their time @ Belmayne ETNS. These pictures will be used in our graduation videos and slideshows. Your uploads are greatly appreciated.
- Read Graduation note re. Grad letters and hand print art.
- Please read Graduation note carefully.
- Please bring in 3euro for the Literacy & Drama workshops.
- PE: Every Thursday or Friday. But please wear in comfortable clothes and runners (so we can practice the Grad dance) every day until the graduation is over.
- Graduation date: June 8th, 2018