Reading: Please read the next chapter of 'Across the Barricades' tonight - 1 chapter only - Chapter 14.
Art: Finish off any Graduation art that you have yet to complete.
- Graduation Speech: Work on your groups speech - Should be typed / written out. Practice at home. Learn off by heart.
- Bring in Graduation letters from parents/guardians and picture(s) for the Memory Wall.
Tickets please make sure you buy your graduation tickets asap and email me if you can't eat until later in the night e.g. because of Ramadan. And also please let me know re. dietary requirements, Halal food, etc.
NB. Here is the link for people to share pictures of the 6th class kids from their time @ Belmayne ETNS. These pictures will be used in our graduation videos and slideshows. Your uploads are greatly appreciated.
- Read Graduation note re. Grad letters and hand print art.
- Please bring in a calculator, protractor and a compass.
- Some people also need new glue sticks, pens, rulers, etc.
- Please read Graduation note carefully.
- Please bring in 3euro for the Literacy & Drama workshops.
- PE: Every Thursday or Friday.
- Graduation date: June 8th, 2018
- Santry Dates: Field Events - Monday 21st May 2018 & Track Events (Relay and Sprint only) - Thursday 24th May 2018.