English: Revision work - Complete the cloze procedure 'When computers were Human'.
Reading: Please read for a minimum of 15mins each night and make a record of your reading in your Reading Log.
MYM: Pg 56 & 57 - Week 26 - complete Mon - Thurs sections by Thursday.
Maths: Revise any topics you feel you need to practise. Look in your Maths display booklet and study the 'How to do Long Division' sheet, the 'Operations' booklet (which contains multiplication, division, addition and subtraction info) and finally revise the 'Fractions for Parents' booklet.
- Read Graduation note re. Grad letters and hand print art.
- Please bring in a calculator, protractor and a compass.
- Some people also need new glue sticks, pens, rulers, etc.
- Please read Uisce and Graduation note carefully - & Please sign & return The BYOD / AUP Policy and the Food Forms.
- Please bring in 3euro for the Literacy & Drama workshops.
- PE: Every Thursday or Friday.
- Graduation date: June 8th, 2018