Litriú Gaeilge: Foghlaim learn off by heart the Irish verbs on laminated sheet (in Irish display folder). Learn A - J: Tóg - Bris. Must know the verb in all three tenses (English and Irish) - Need to learn the verbs in the Ordú, Inné, Gach Lá & Amárach.
English Spellings: Term 2 - Week 5 - 'gu/gue' words. Learn them - Look,say,cover, spell, write & check. If you don't do Irish put each spelling into a sentence to show you understand the meaning of each word.
Reading: Please read for a minimum of 15mins each night and make a record of your reading in your Reading Log.
MYM: Pg 38 & 39 - Week 17 - complete Mon - Thurs sections by Friday.
English: Complete cloze procedure worksheet 'Voices in the Attic'.
Gaeilge: Practise the same three Seanfhocail's as last week. You will have to write these out this Friday in Irish and English.
- Please sign & return Christmas Maths Test, English Test (Titanic Cloze) and sign test copy. Please take care of these and return tomorrow.
- Please return permission slips regarding local and organised school trips. Please also cancel your school lunch online or at the school office if your child is no longer eating it.
- PE: Every Tuesday - Tag Rugby training. This will continue for 6 weeks (until the midterm break) and we will compete in a tag rugby blitz in Suttonians RFC after we have completed the training. Please wear runners, tracksuit bottoms, leggings/shorts and general sports gear every Tuesday and Thursday. Thank you.
- Uisce dates: Monday April 23rd - Wednesday April 25th 2018
- Graduation date: June 8th, 2018