English Spellings: Term 3 - Week 6 - 'Commonly Misspelt'.
Reading: Please read the next chapter of 'Across the Barricades' tonight - 1 chapter only.
MYM: Pg 62 & 63 - Week 29 - complete Mon - Thurs sections by Thursday.
Art: Finish off any Graduation art that you have yet to complete.
Graduation Speech: Work on your groups speech - Should be in your reflection copy. Practise at home.
NB. Here is the link for people to share pictures of the 6th class kids from their time @ Belmayne ETNS. These pictures will be used in our graduation videos and slideshows. Your uploads are greatly appreciated.
- Read Graduation note re. Grad letters and hand print art.
- Please bring in a calculator, protractor and a compass.
- Some people also need new glue sticks, pens, rulers, etc.
- Please read Graduation note carefully.
- Please bring in 3euro for the Literacy & Drama workshops.
- PE: Every Thursday or Friday.
- Graduation date: June 8th, 2018
- Santry Dates: Field Events - Monday 21st May 2018 & Track Events (Relay and Sprint only) - Thursday 24th May 2018.