English Spellings: Term 3 - Week 1 - 'Environmental' words. Learn them - Look,say,cover, spell, write & check. If you don't do Irish put each spelling into a sentence to show you understand the meaning of each word.
Reading: Please read for a minimum of 15mins each night and make a record of your reading in your Reading Log.
MYM: Pg 52 & 53 - Week 24 - complete Mon - Thurs sections by Friday.
Gaeilge: Ceacht a ceathair - foclóir e.g. Tá Máire sa chistin, An bhfuil an bhróg ar an stól? Cé tá sa teach?, etc. - Complete A and B in your Irish copy tonight. Learn off by heart by this Thursday.
Read: Pg 150-168 - Chapter 'Nearly Four O'Clock' - Book: Private Peaceful
- Please bring in a calculator, protractor and a compass.
- Some people also need new glue sticks, pens, rulers, etc.
- Please read Uisce and Graduation note carefully - & Please sign & return The BYOD / AUP Policy and the Food Forms.
- Please bring in 3euro for the Literacy & Drama workshops.
- PE: Every Thursday or Friday.
- Uisce dates: Monday April 23rd - Wednesday April 25th 2018
- Graduation date: June 8th, 2018