English Spellings: Term 3 - Week 2 - 'Commonly Misspelt Words ' words. Learn them - Look,say,cover, spell, write & check. If you don't do Irish put each spelling into a sentence to show you understand the meaning of each word.
Reading: Please read for a minimum of 15mins each night and make a record of your reading in your Reading Log.
MYM: Pg 54 & 55 - Week 25 - complete Mon - Thurs sections by Friday.
Gaeilge: Booklet 'Cúpla Focal Fiúntach' - Learn next two pages tonight - Éadaí Uisce agus Seoltóireacht. Revise all 8 pages for oral test tomorrow.
- Please Note: Final date for Uisce payment was this Wednesday, the 18th April 2018. If you haven't paid yet please contact the school office.
- Please bring in a calculator, protractor and a compass.
- Some people also need new glue sticks, pens, rulers, etc.
- Please read Uisce and Graduation note carefully - & Please sign & return The BYOD / AUP Policy and the Food Forms.
- Please bring in 3euro for the Literacy & Drama workshops.
- PE: Every Thursday or Friday.
- Uisce dates: Monday April 23rd - Wednesday April 25th 2018
- Graduation date: June 8th, 2018