Litriú Gaeilge: Foghlaim learn off by heart the Irish verbs on laminated sheet (in Irish display folder). Learn A-F: Ceannaigh - Deisigh. Must know the verb in all three tenses (English and Irish) - Need to learn the verbs in the Ordú, Inné, Gach Lá & Amárach.
English Spellings: Term 2 - Week 9 - 'eponyms' words. Learn them - Look,say,cover, spell, write & check. If you don't do Irish put each spelling into a sentence to show you understand the meaning of each word.
Reading: Please read for a minimum of 15mins each night and make a record of your reading in your Reading Log.
MYM: Pg 46 & 47 - Week 21 - complete Mon - Thurs sections by Friday.
Gaeilge: Ceacht a haon - foclóir e.g. Is stól é sin, An mála é seo? etc.
English: Cloze procedure worksheet - Global Warming or Global Cooling, A New Culture & Doing a Gap Year.
- Please bring in a calculator.
- Please bring in 3euro for the Literacy & Drama workshops taking place next week.
- Bracelets for Amnesty International are on sale in the school for 2euro each. All proceeds go directly to the charity.
- PE: Every Tuesday - Tag Rugby training and we will compete in a tag rugby blitz in Suttonians RFC after we have completed the training. Please wear runners, tracksuit bottoms, leggings/shorts and general sports gear every Tuesday and Thursday. Thank you.
- Uisce dates: Monday April 23rd - Wednesday April 25th 2018
- Graduation date: June 8th, 2018