English Spellings: Term 2 - Week 11 - 'Compound' words. Learn them - Look,say,cover, spell, write & check. If you don't do Irish put each spelling into a sentence to show you understand the meaning of each word.
Reading: Please read for a minimum of 15mins each night and make a record of your reading in your Reading Log.
MYM: Pg 50 & 51 - Week 23 - complete Mon - Thurs sections by Friday.
Gaeilge: Ceacht a trí - foclóir e.g. Tá an bosca beag, Níl an pláta glan, etc. - Complete A and B in your Irish copy tonight. Learn off by heart by this Thursday.
- Please bring in a calculator, protractor and a compass.
- Please read Uisce and Graduation note carefully - & Please sign & return The BYOD / AUP Policy.
- Please bring in 3euro for the Literacy & Drama workshops.
- Bracelets for Amnesty International are on sale in the school for 2euro each. All proceeds go directly to the charity.
- PE: Every Thursday or Friday.
- Uisce dates: Monday April 23rd - Wednesday April 25th 2018
- Graduation date: June 8th, 2018