Litriú Gaeilge: learn new words - spellings in display booklet - chonaic, chuaigh, fuair, gadaí, etc.
English Spellings: Week 9 - 'ance' words. Learn them - Look,say,cover, spell, write & check.
Maths: Revise all Operations for Halloween tests - long multiplication (including decimals), addition, subtraction, long division (including decimals) and word problems involving these operations. Operations explained for parents & kids - see booklet in display folder.
English: Plan your recount for Wednesday Halloween Test. Use the sheets I gave you to make your plan & to make sure you are writing a good recount.
Reading: Please read for a minimum of 15mins each night and make a record of your reading in your Reading Log. Also practise reading (and answering orally) stories that we have read from Léigh sa Bhaile as you will have to complete two similar comprehensions in your Halloween Gaeilge Test.
Science: Intel Mini Scientist Competition - Read through Science Competition information page 'Tips' and get to work on your project!! https://www.intel.ie/content/www/ie/en/education/mini-scientist-important-stuff.html
- Gaeilge (Wednesday), Maths (Tuesday) & English (Wednesday) Halloween Tests this week. Please revise and try not to be absent!
- Bring back test copies and reading logs - please get them signed.
- Swimming continues this Thursday.
- Dress up day this Friday for Halloween.
- There is also a Bake Sale this Friday so please bring in some baked goods and don't forget to bring a few euro to buy some cakes and support the school :)